Tuesday 8 September 2015

Olivier Giroud will never be the main man for Arsenal.



Image credits : standard.co.uk

Olivier Giroud was jeered by the crowds of France because he failed to step up in the international games right before he was subbed by Karim Benzema. He was critisized before by the Arsenal and French legend Thierry Henry, that Arsenal won't win anything as long as he is the main man up front. It is a very harsh statement from the former striker, but I have to admit that he has a point. I have seen Olivier Giroud play, and he is absolutely horrible in front of goal. Karim Benzema is much better in terms of finishing and I would rather France start him everytime instead of Giroud. I'm sorry to say, but to me Olivier Giroud is just a pretty face and not a proper footballer. He can't even shoot the ball properly, and most of his goals came from his head. If not for his tall stature, he wouldn't have been the top scorer back in Ligue 1 and Arsene Wenger wouldn't have brought him to Arsenal in the first place.

I've said this before and I'll say it again, Arsenal will not win the Premier League without a proper goalscorer.

No comments:

Post a Comment