Saturday 12 September 2015

Everton outclassed Chelsea in a 3-1 win.




Image credits : goal.com


HATTRICK HERO : Kevin Naismith as he celebrates with his teammate.

What is wrong with Chelsea? During the match it was really painful for me to watch. I feel like watching a team that hasn't had a time to practice, they had zero chemistry on the pitch. Everton is simply better in this match, constantly ripping their defense apart. It is quite unbelievable to me to be witnessing the Everton attack to tear Chelsea's defense. I was expecting Chelsea to be very solid in the back but this match proves me otherwise. It's either Everton's attacking play is absolutely brilliant or Chelsea is very terrible that it made Everton look so good. One thing for sure, Jose Mourinho needs to sort his team out or Chelsea will be in serious trouble.


No comments:

Post a Comment