Thursday 17 September 2015

James Rodriguez is a pivotal player for RM.



Image credits : mmcnews

When the Colombian midfielder first signed for Real Madrid, he had a lot of doubters going his way. I have to admit, I used to be one of them. He was incredible during the world cup but I don't think that this man will actually be the a key player for the team. He had a lot of burden especially when fans blamed his arrival as the cause of Angel Di Maria's departure to Manchester United. But I have to say that James proved me wrong! He was actually very talented. He had the body balance, the technique and certainly the eye of a maestro. I would say he is like a mixture of Frank Lampard and Paul Scholes.

This season I am fully confident of his roles in the upcoming campaign of Real Madrid and as their fan I do as well hope that this season we are going to witness James lifting some silverware.

No comments:

Post a Comment